If you’ve had trouble with your toilet, you can trust the Factotum Guy’s plumbing experts in Brooklyn Park to take care of the problem. Our staff is on call 24/7, and we’re ready to take your call on a moment’s notice. We’ve all flushed the toilet to see the water slowly rising, and panic sets in. You’ll try the plunger and it doesn’t fix the problem and now you have water pouring onto your floor. You’ll think you’ve solved the toilet problem, only to have it start acting up again a few days later. If you find that your toilet gets clogged frequently, then there’s more than likely a problem further down in the pipes, or even in the sewer pipes.
The toilet is one of the most frequently used and yet the most neglected appliances in your home. Due to extremely hard water in Brooklyn Park the internal parts of your toilet may need to be replaced more often. Many homeowners give their toilet and sewer system zero thought. That is, until something goes wrong. When your toilet system goes on the crapper, count on the experts at Factotum Guy to save the day!
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Services
There are many signs you may need service right away, or at least someone to look at the situation. A clogged toilet may only require a plunger to correct. This is often a safe and effective way to resolve a clog, but not always.
- Using a plunger does not resolve the clog
- Your toilet clogs repeatedly
- Water is leaking from the base
- You hear running water when not using the toilet
- The toilet backs up and water is spilling out
- Excessive fill times. If it takes a prolonged period of time for your tank to fill, it’s likely that some components have worn down, and need to be repaired and or adjusted.
- Reservoir won’t fill. The water tank on your toilet should always fill after a flush. If it doesn’t, this may be an indication of an issue with the water supply, and you’ll need repairs to see the problem corrected.
It also helps to take preventative measures. A toilet can clog up if you use too much toilet paper, so limit the amount used before flushing, and do not flush any other paper product. Towels and heavier tissues can cause a blockage. Feminine hygiene products can clog the pipes as well. And, if something falls into the bowl, remove it manually rather than try to flush it; bathroom plumbing isn’t designed to handle foreign items, and they can block or break pipes.
New Toilet Installation in Brooklyn Park
Give your bathroom a needed facelift when you order our high-quality toilet installation service for your Brooklyn Park area home. Upgraded toilets flush easier and use less water, helping you to lower your utility bill. Let us meet your modern-day needs by providing prompt toilet installation. If your bathroom needs a new sink as well, we also provide faucet and sink installations.